So what do I need to do to install this ?
- Install PowerShell V1 or V2 (if you do not already have these installed) V2 Recommended
- Install PowerCLI
- Install VESI or PowerGUI (VESI Recommended for Virtualization management)
- If you have PowerGUI installed you will need to add the ‘VMware Infrastructure Management’ PowerPack which can be downloaded from here.
- Click the download button at the top of this post to download my latest PowerPack, and rate the PowerPack while you are there if you like !
- Import the PowerPack into VESI or PowerGUI